CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY 2011
At Socosur, Corporate Responsibility is about conducting our business ethically and contributing to the economic, social and environmental well-being of our communities.
We believe that behaving responsibly is critical to the sustainability of our company, in the first place, and as much as of the one of the world we are living in, on all other places.
OUR CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY PRIORITY AREAS
- Ensuring pharmaceutical products are safe and of the highest quality by maintaining the highest standards;
- Operating responsibly in the marketplace by marketing our products in an ethical manner, working with others to improve equity of access and sharing any financial success;
- Providing a positive working environment for our people by engendering a culture of mutual trust and respect, enabling them to do their jobs safely and effectively, and rewarding and recognizing their contributions;
- Supporting innovative biotech companies and pharmaceutical academic entities that have access to our products, sharing advancing scientific knowledge and supporting future pharmaceutical researchers; and
- Sustaining research and developments of new medicines, or even market access, for unmet needs.
These values form the foundation of Socosur’s global commitment to CR.
This code of responsible business practice further guides and shapes the way we do business.
This defines our ethical standards and sets out our commitment to sustainable development.